Black Bean Chalupas!

I am sure many people have these for one of their meal rotations. I just thought I would post it anyway just in case, and this is to share what I eat everyday and give ideas maybe some people hadn't thought of to cook! So here you go! I usually have meat at every meal since the majority of the family are blood type O's, but this one was a no meat Type A Blood friendly meal. I know some people had asked for some vegetarian dishes, so here you go as well!

Ingredients:
Corn Tostadas
Refried Black Beans
Shredded Rice Cheese (flavor of your choice)
Avocado/Tomato Salsa
Chopped Romaine Lettuce

Avocado/Tomato Salsa: This is something my mother in law got me hooked on, it's just diced tomatoes (or halved baby tomatoes) and sliced avocado with bit of lemon juice and garlic salt to taste.... YUM!



*Nice thing about this meal, small clean up, not to mention it's super cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment