Danielle's Rice Cake Pizza

I am always looking for new ideas for snacks! I eat snacks in between breakfast, lunch, and dinner and one before bed sometimes too.  It is very hard trying to find something that quenches my "snack fix". Fruit and Veggies is great, but every now in then I need something sweet and salty!  So, my sister in law came up with this idea, hence the name Danielle! One day she told me to try this and I thought, eeewww! It is VERY good! You have to try it! You can try different things besides what I have here too.  She has also put bananas on hers, which is pretty good as well! I also just do raisins, no carob.  This was an extra special day! HAHA! 


Basic ingredients: 


Lundberg Lightly salted Brown Rice Cakes
Smooth and creamy almond butter
Organic Raisins 
Chattfield's Carob Chips




** If you don't know what Carob is, it is a no caffeine alternative to Chocolate Chips! There is no refined sugar in them either!!! 

2 comments:

Jill said...

Do you have to get the carob chips at the Peach Basket?

Lindsey said...

Well, I know they don't have them at HEB, I also have gotten them at Whole Foods or Central Market. At HEB they do have Dairy Free, Wheat Free Chocolate Chips on the bottom shelf of the baking aisle, where all the baking chocolates are, BUT those still have the caffeine, the carob doesn't, which is what I like about them! = )

Post a Comment